Find it Ireland: Auto
More information on: http://www.cityfixautopoint.com
At CityFix Autopoint -Walkinstown D12 we offer quality service at very competitive prices including car service from € 69.Also engine diagnostics repairs and rebuild, timing belt, clutch and gearbox, suspension, brake system overhaul, crash repairs and bodywork, car wash and valet. For more information please call 1800 550 484 / 087 28 19019 or visit cityfixautopoint.com
You can find a lot of useful information about buying selling and in particular taking care of your car. Identifying a problem with your vehicle at an early stage can save you a lot of money. We also specialise in engine rebuilding and classic car restoration.
Unit 14, Mulcahy Keane Ind. Est. Greenhills Rd. Walkinstown, Dublin12
If you are buying a car and you have decided to save yourselves a few euros by buying from a privet seller than let us check the car for you. For as little as €50.00 we will run a full test including engine diagnostics and we will give you a full test report.
At CityFix Autopoint we recognize that quality lubricants and consumables are essential to the correct operation of your car. That is why we have partnerships with only premium parts suppliers including Castrol, Bosch and Apec. We intend to maintain long lasting relationships with our customers and know that your longer term running is as important as the service you receive on the day.
If your car requires additional work beyond the standard service we will contact you, explain what needs to be done and give you an exact quotation before we commence any additional work.
Too busy? Let us collect and return your car to your home or office.
The car is one of the most recognizable inventions of the modern era. Without cars there would be no suburbs, car trips, endless drop-offs and pick-ups most parents are all to familiar with. Here are some fun facts about cars and their colorful past.
· The first cars did not have steering wheels. Drivers steered with a lever.
· The New York City Police Department used bicycles to pursue speeding motorists in 1898.
· The first speeding ticket was issued in 1902.
· In 1916, 55 percent of the cars in the world were Model T Fords, a record that has never been beaten.
· The first gas gauge appeared in cars in 1922.
· In 1923, 173 new inventions by women for cars had been reported. Among these inventions were a carburetor and an electric engine starter.
· The first car radio was invented in 1929.
· Buick introduced the first electric turn signals in 1938.
· The Peanuts characters were first animated in 1957 for a Ford Fairlaine automobile commercial.
· Most American car horns beep in the key of F.
· The automobile is the most recycled consumer product in the world today.
Be the first to review this site